- You can date, put yourself out there, be open to and hopeful for a loving relationship, and STILL cultivate a life of happiness as a single person in the meantime.
- You must model “self-forgiveness” to others, so that they learn how to forgive you, and how to forgive themselves.
- Remember the times you did something really scary and things turned out better than you expected.
- If you know you must do something and are afraid to do it, that's how you know that it must be done.
- You can’t rush your own healing. You can’t rush other people’s healing, either.
- In a world that would have you betray your own knowing, wisdom, intuition and common sense, it is important to remember that you know more than you think.
- Maybe it’s them, not you.
- When you go in the direction of peace, you end up at the best destinations.
- Difficulties in life are as inevitable as successes.
- Do not beat yourself up for being unable to give someone or something your all.
I'm paraphrasing, of course, and I can’t believe that I get to have conversations that inspire such nuggets of wisdom for a living. Which one(s) resonate with you?
Feel free to share these nuggets and please credit the source. May breakthroughs continue throughout the week as we all grow and evolve into better beings.
Check your horoscopes to see what’s in store for this week ahead, and don’t forget to read for your Ascendant sign too.